Re: JFW & Outlook Express

  • From: Rocker <rocker@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 10:56:42 -0600

Thanks...rocker

----- Original Message -----
From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 8:28 PM
Subject: Re: JFW & Outlook Express

Hi I am composing a trial message with jfw 5.0.844 and Outlook express 6,
and I've made a few mistakes. I've tried backspacing over a character, and
it works here. Is your message window maximized? At the moment, I don't have
any other ideas to share but I've also heard of this issue coming up on
occasion. Good luck in getting your problem resolved.

Hal