JFW + HTML

  • From: "Gene" <gwilson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 08:28:33 -0700

Hello To Everyone,

First, I'd like to thank everyone for the information I've gleaned from all
of you.  I've been a JAWS user since DOS days, but haven't had time to
really Learn to use it in recent years.

I'm considering putting a business on the net.  There is a site that has a
prebuilt shopping cart (Volusion.com) with a good reputation.  I understand
that the user may modify their "store", but, they must have an understanding
of HTML.

Has anyone tried to do the same thing?  How do I get started learning HTML
and what is the proverbial "learning curve" like?  I haven't a lot of
patience left. (smile)

Thanks in advance.