Re: JFW & FIRE WALL SOFTWARE

  • From: "Douglas DeCamp" <ddecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 18:12:22 -0600

JAWS MSAA Option

1. From the desktop - Insert + F2 to open JAWS

2. Select Configuration Manager

3. Ctrl + Shift + D - Select default configuration manager.

4. Select Advanced

5. Tab to MSAA for lists and check it.

Some JAWS users have experienced some difficulty when the MSAA option is on.  I
don't recall exactly what.  This has never been the case for me and several
applications work much better with it on.

AS to the Directory Toolkit I don't think it does a lot until you fork over the
$20 or $25 whatever it is for the registration key.