RE: JFW Bootable CD

  • From: "David Truong" <bnfiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 10:30:35 +1000

HI Kevin,

What you discovered is the reality.  When people give these tips, they
assume that every machine has jfw loaded on it which they don't.  These
bootable jaws cds will only work if jaws has been previously installed =
on to
the specific machine and the video hooks have been set-up correctly.  =
The
exception to this case maybe would be if they are loading it in an
environment which was using a network version of jaws and the server has =
the
server version of jaws on it and the person's cd has a client version of
jaws on it.  Even then, they'd have to have the right permissions etc.

David Truong

E-mail and MS messenger:  davidtruong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Home Page:  http://members.optusnet.com.au/davidtruong/