JFW 9.0 Crashes

  • From: "blindsite" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:06:19 -0000

Ever since installing JFW9 and the subsequent upgrade, I find that Jaws crashes
if left idle for a while. I am running XP Pro SP2. I have not had any other
problems with earlier versions of Jaws and can find nothing on the knowledge
base?

Thanks,

Dave
Blind Site - Accessing the world!
Tel: 08456 129 921
Fax: 01704 551440
Skype: blindsite
Web: WWW.blindsite.net
Email: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

******This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you******