Re: JFW 9 Beta Memory Issues

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2007 15:05:34 -0700

Hi Brian,

I'll test this for myself shortly, but, please, do be sure to report this to FS
through the report form.

Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo! to
make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another
person.