Re: JFW 8 not speaking "control C" command

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:44:57 -0300

Hi Boris,

This is a problem with JAWS 8 that has been discussed here and that many of us have reported to Freedom Scientific. Unfortunately, they are aware of the problem, but they haven't been able to fix it yet in any of the upgrades.

In my case, the Copy and Cut commands are reported by JAWS for a while after rebooting or after unloading and reloading JAWS. Then, all of a sudden, JAWS stops reporting them at some point and I can't even find a pattern. Sometimes, this reporting just lasts for a very short while and sometimes it lasts for a few days before it cuts out, so I can't get a handle on it at all.

   Regards,

   Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "2 Feathers" <twofeatherstp@xxxxxxxxx>