RE: JFW 8 and Windows Mobile Device Center

  • From: "Frankie V." <frankmventura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 06:24:24 -0400

Thanks for the help with that. I wonder if this is something FS will script
in a future update to JFW or will we be pretty much out of luck. Most other
control panels in Vista read fairly wel..

Regards,
Frankie V.

* VirusCheck 1.2 - For your protection, this message has been scanned and
been found to be free of: viruses, worms, trojans, and right wing politics *