Re: JFW 8 & a Possible Memory Leak Problem

  • From: "Brian Hansen" <bc.hansen23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 05:50:58 -0600

That doesn't surprise me at all.  When I submitted a bug report to them, I
spelled out in great detail exactly how my system was configured, and pointed
out to them these settings were found in their own manual.  Well they sent me
back a response suggesting that I set my display setting to exactly what I had
sent them.  I really had to wonder if they were even reading my email at that
point, or if they just read the problem and ignored the rest.

Blessings,

Brian