Re: JFW 8 & Web Pages That Reboot My Computer

  • From: "Shawn Keen" <dkeen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 14:17:34 -0600

Hi,
I am using J7.1 and yesterday I was on google. I had done a search for Belton
county tx. Every time I tried to go to the link for the belton county websight
jaws would completely lock up.  I tried getting to it from yahoo with the same
results.

Anyone else want to give this a try and see if you have any luck, I can't
imagine what's going on.