Re: JFW 7.1 Updates

  • From: "Loreal Lavigna" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 02:25:23 -0500

wer your questions, no this 2nd update doesn't effect your license. I'm not
absolutely certain, but it sounds to me that if you read Bruce Toews' post from
earlier today about the updates it indicates a couple changes specifically for
IE. But to say whether this is or isn't the IE patch we've all been waiting for
I'm not certain one way or the other. I hope I've been some help at the least.
Sincerely,
Loreal Lavigna
Princess House Lifestyle Consultant www.princesshouse.com/Llavigna
Avon Indepenndent Sales/E-Representative
(518)330-5188