Re: JFW 7 and 2 programs.

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 00:12:16 +0530

Hi Curtis,

thanks for the feedback. I look forward to your report about Eudora.

Pranav
on Friday 10/21/2005 01:20 AM, Curtis Delzer said:
What I will do is when I get my computer back on line, is to go into Eudora and use the internal viewer and find out. I sure do like the improvements in JFW7 with Eudora, doesn't even lose your place when mail comes in as it did in the older versions of JFW, stops reading with auto-read, sure, but your place in the document or message isn't lost.
curtis@xxxxxxxxxx