Re: JFW 6.2 & using Script files

  • From: "Robert Hebert" <roberthebert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 21:54:22 -0700

Kay, unzip your files as follows: Of course, replace my user name with your
own.
I'm sure you know that but didn't want to post any incorrect information--Guess
we can all do that easily enough!
I also have used 6.2 here in my example but I think you said you were using 6.1.

C:\Documents and Settings\Bob Hebert\Application Data\Freedom
Scientific\JAWS\6.20\Settings\enu

Note: There is a \ between Jaws and 6.2 eg. Jaws\6.2