Re: JFW 6.1 short cut key question

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 18:46:06 -0600

I had trouble when I tried to make a short cut for jaws 6.2 when I already had one for 6.1. I think I had to delete the short cut to make a new one. In other words, the new one won't over ride the old one.

web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990
----- Original Message ----- From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>