JFW 6.1 and sub-menues bug?

  • From: "Alan Clendinen" <alanclendinen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:01:23 -0400

Hello listers,

Some posters have reported problems with JFW 6.1 not reading sub-menus
correctly, yet I noticed that this issue has not been added to the on-going
bug list message thread.

If this is not simply a case of some JFW users configuring their display
settings incorrectly, I consider this to be one of the most serious bugs in
6.1.

Are most of you who are using 6.1 encountering this problem? If so,
shouldn't this be added to the bug list?

Alan