Re: JFW 6.1 & PDF doc

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 22:49:56 -0500

All depends on what you deem as useless.  There's no way to have this list
solely dedicated to Jaws.  Because Jaws alone is useless.  It's purpose is
to help us use other computer programs.  And conversation about those
programs is bound to show up on the list.  So, if you think that you can
have a jaws only list, you're wrong.  Because jaws by itself is nothing.