JFW 6.1 & PDF doc

  • From: Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW LITE <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 18:20:39 -0700

Hi,
I'm trying to figure out why a news letter I get in PDF format when I
open it all I hear is ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Any help would be appreciated.
I downloaded the updates for acrobat
Thanks!
Also have XP pro.
The person who creates the documents tells me she hasn't changed the
format so I was able to read them at one time.

$$$$
MSN & EMAIL TO: karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx
Web Site: HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
$$$$
"Maintaining a comfort zone can, paradoxically, lead to
  discomfort in the long run."

  *Eric Allenbaugh*