JFW 6.1: Can't read in HTML Outlook XP replies

  • From: "Carolyn Barker" <barkerb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 20:30:03 -0400

I am running Office XP under Windows 2000, using JAWS 6.1. In Outlook, I
cannot read any text when I reply to a message that is in HTML format. =
JAWS
speaks while I am typing, but not during backspacing, say line command, =
or
even using the JAWS cursor. Yes, I know that I can go into the Format =
menu
and choose the Plain Text item (for which I have to respond to a dialog
warning me of losing formatting) so that I can read the text, but is =
there a
permanent fix for this? This problem did not happen in the last version =
of
JAWS 6.0.

Thanks for any help.

Carolyn