RE: JFW 6.01 Problems On A New Sony Laptop

  • From: Pranav Lal <pranav.lal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 12:35:40 +0530

Hi Katrina,

certain numeric keypads do not work well with jaws. you will probably have to try a number of them before you get the right one.

Pranav

on Saturday 7/2/2005 08:50 PM, KAnderson said:

Hi Steve,

Hmmm, I chose to buy the numb pad so that I wouldn't have to use the laptop
keystrokes. As a result, I chose to use the desktop configuration. Are you
saying that choosing the laptop configuration will enable me to use the numb
pad as I normally do on my desktop? Or, are you saying that no matter what
I can't use the numb pad for JFW commands on a laptop? Earlier I chose to
select the laptop configuration, and didn't get any improvement, but I
didn't restart the computer. So, I will try that.

Thanks for your help,
Katrina