JFW 6.0 & outlook mail

  • From: Karim Lakhani <karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:54:16 -0700

Hi,
I'm wondering why jaws has never been able to come up with a way of
getting outlook 2003 or any version to read as you open the message.
I know this has been scripted in outlook express for many versions.
As for a general user like me I don't see any advantage in upgrading to
6, but I know it's better to pay my SMA and stay current.
I know Brian Hartman sorry for the spelling had scripts which he was
selling for outlook and he was trying to get the mail to read, but not
sure about that!
Good evening!

$$$$
MSN & EMAIL: karim.lakhani@xxxxxxx
Web Site: HTTP://members.shaw.ca/theicezone
 $$$$
"It is the follow through that makes the great difference between
ultimate success and failure, because it is so easy to stop."

*Charles F. Kettering  {1876-1958 American Inventor}