JFW 6.0 Virtual Labels

  • From: "Steve" <k8sp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 23:14:13 -0500

Jack,

Your forward of the press release reminded me of a good practical application
for the JFW 6.0 web virtual label feature.

The D-Link routers have graphical links in their setup page such as link12,
link17, link22 etc.  The labeling feature allowed me to set this as Setup
Wizzard, Wireless Settings, Lan Settings, etc.

My friend and I both think this is a very helpful and nice addition to JFW.

Steve
Lansing, MI