RE: JFW 6 - Too Many Copies?????

  • From: "KStarrett" <kstarrett5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 07:07:36 -0500

Hi Jeff,

With jaws 6 (ILM version) you get only three authorization keys to start. If
you need additional keys you can go to the following link and fill out the
request form and your key count will be reset to three. If you fill out the
form today (Saturday) you won't get an answer until Monday since someone at
FS has to reset the count. When they do you'll get an email. I just did this
yesterday and it worked out fine. Now here is the link:

https://secure.freedomscientific.com/RNBO/Home/Installs_View2.asp

You'll need your serial number, email address and an optional phone number
for the form.

Hope this helps,
Kimberly