JFW 5.10-Accessible Virus Checkers?

  • From: SingingHearts <singinghearts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 05:05:38 -0800

Hi All,

Are there any good programs that check for viruses, ad ware, and/or
spyware out there that are fully accessible with JFW 5.10? My husband,
who doesn't use a screenreader, has always run these type of scans for
me, but I'd like to be able to do it myself if possible.

Cordially,
Tina

--
"And he (Jesus) said, The things which are impossible with men are
possible with God."