Re: JFW 5.1 and Eudora 6.2

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 06:09:18 +0530

Brad,

I am using Eudora v6 and I have also used v5 and have not scene your
problem. Are both the Eudora windows maximized?

Pranav
  At 04:19 AM 12/16/2004, Brad D wrote:
I'm having  issue with Jaws not reading properly in the body of the message

in Eudora when I'm composing a message. It sometimes reads parts of a line
and sometimes not. For example if I misspell a word and want to left or
right arrow o CTRL to it or back from the end of the line, it just says
blank. I sometimes have to highlight it to get it to speak but that doesn't

work all the time either. I also saw that while arrowing around in my
message I'm creating it will try to read the "My Documents" icon in the
background saying in part "My Docume 1 of 27"  I know there is issue with
Jaws, Norton and Word with need to uncheck the Microsoft Office Activation
checkbox, is there a similar issue with Eudora these days?

Brad