JFW 5.1 and Eudora 6.2

  • From: Brad D <bram4@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: JFW List <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 16:49:26 -0600

I'm having  issue with Jaws not reading properly in the body of the message
in Eudora when I'm composing a message. It sometimes reads parts of a line
and sometimes not. For example if I misspell a word and want to left or
right arrow o CTRL to it or back from the end of the line, it just says
blank. I sometimes have to highlight it to get it to speak but that doesn't
work all the time either. I also saw that while arrowing around in my
message I'm creating it will try to read the "My Documents" icon in the
background saying in part "My Docume 1 of 27"  I know there is issue with
Jaws, Norton and Word with need to uncheck the Microsoft Office Activation
checkbox, is there a similar issue with Eudora these days?

Brad