Re: JFW 5.1 What a disappointment

  • From: Bruce Toews <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 04:19:26 -0500 (CDT)

No, true, but the very fact that the competition includes it at no charge
would be enough to suggest to me that for FS to charge for it is either
adaptive technology suicide or a sign of incredible cockiness in the
assumption that people will just pay whatever they charge because they're
that good.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews