Re: JFW 12.5 and automatic update

  • From: "Juan Pablo" <jpculasso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:38:29 -0300

Really Strange the technical note.
Two Things:
I do not understand Jaws 12.0.1158? This number is showing when I go to the
about option. The note says: jaws 12.0.1183.
Second,
I have not installed excel 2007   or 2010in my machine. I did tthis procedure
yesterday through tandem to fix the problem with Success.

Did you opened the script manager in the excel window? It says microsoft excel
2007.jss

JP