Re: JFW 12.5 and automatic update

  • From: "David Hardingham" <jarhead55@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 13:14:54 -0400

Hi Rick and all,

I received an e mail from FS yesterday asking me to download from a link they
provided for the latest upgrade to jfw 12 plus..

I did so and it totally screwed up my computer trying to use the upgrade.

FS is aware of this problem and they said if you want to upgrade use their web
site instead of the link in their e mail.

I had to reinstall jaws and that fixed the issue.

David