Re: JFW 12 unable to change IE search options

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:22:47 -0700

Hi, Peter.  I've experienced this same issue with research options.  There are
two ways around this problem.  The easiest way is:

When you get to the research it options, use Insert+Up Arrow to read the
highlighted entry.  Up and Down Arrows won't read them for some of us.  Once
you use Insert+Up Arrow to read the highlighted entry, you can tell which
entries are checked or unchecked.  To reverse it, use space bar.

The second way to change research it options is:

Load the default configuration file by pressing Insert+6 on the numbers row of
your keyboard.  Then press CTRL+Shift+D to load the default configuration file.

Then go to set options, and arrow to research it options.  The options are able
to be set in this manner using CTRL+Up and Down Arrows.

I hope this helps you.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx