Re: JFW 12 and Windows 7, and more

  • From: Peter Holdstock <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2011 08:18:39 +0000

I didn't have any problems until a couple of months ago but now I have regular issues.

Peter

-----Original Message----- From: Rose Combs
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2011 11:24 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: JFW 12 and Windows 7, and more

I have been using Window 7 and Jaws 12 since 12 came out as a beta and have
not had any of your problems.  Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxx