Re: JFW 12 and Access 2007 solutions?

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 12:07:43 -0800

Ok, from what I remember from my class, you can hit the alt key, on the first selection in the home tab is view, press space. You can choose from design view and datasheet view. I was able to create tables but queries were a huge problem. The ribbon has pretty much everything you need to switch views and create tables. I could only perform queries using the jaws cursor to get to the fields. Hope this helps some..

John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shanda Adkins" <shanda.adkins@xxxxxxxxx>