Re: JFW 12 Beta Observation

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 17:08:19 -0400

Hello there;

I should clarify;
if in JAWS 11, you have added
scripts which modified the default script file in JAWS 11, moving that
set of scripts to JAWS 12 will likely prevent you from getting JAWS to
work correctly since the default scripts in 12 are newer than the 11
scripts.
example; skype, windows live messenger, etc, I'm not certain but I think this could be the case with any
Skype scripts you may have added in the past. For other applications
specific scripts that you have sitting in your JAWS 11 User Settings
Folder, moving those in should be OK. Of course I think it is always
wise to install and try the new version without making any changes first
and then work things in after doing some experimentation first.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>