RE: JFW 11 and Outlook 2007

  • From: "Jason Boston" <jwb3301@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 22:21:48 -0600

Hi Eileen,
I was one of those who replied. Do the following to get rid of that
annoying message:

while in outlook 2007 make sure you are on a message.
press insert+f2 (jaws key+f2)
down arrow until you hear "custom highlight  assign"
press enter.
when the dialog opens asking if you want to assign, just hit enter.
hit it about 3 more times to accept all the defaults.

that should do it.

HTH

Jason