Re: JFW 11 and Brailliant / Braille connect Braille displays

  • From: "Zdenek Vopat" <zdenekvopat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jan 2010 05:19:56 +0100

Hi I have couple questionns about the brailliant display if you could let me
know what you think or ask the humanware I would apprecciate it:
1. does it mean that brailliant will be authomatically compatible with new
versions of jaws when they are released or the situation will repeat itself
that the drivers won't be available for a long time?
2. can brailliant work with other operating systems like linux, unix and
machintosh and  so on?
3. does anyone know how does it differe from lets say alva 640 bc or focus
bluetoothh?
Many thanks for your answers.
Zdenek