RE: JFW 10

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 17:23:18 -0700

I always forget that because like the dictionary manager, I normally just
live with the default.  I don't think I have added anything to the
dictionary manager in years, and I do medical transcription, have gotten so
used to Eloquence saying things that I can recognize a mistake and don't
have to fiddle with files that seem to always get lost every time the
hospital changes a program or a computer on my day off so I can't tell them
to preserve the files in question.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx