Re: JFW 10

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:41:31 -0700

Dave,

I don't understand where you're coming from. I'm not upset or concerned
about anything at all. A person on this mailing list expressed surprise that
a new version of Jaws was beginning to come out. I could tell that she was
just unfamiliar with the product cycle, that's all. So I explained what
their usual practice was and that the actual program will be out in
November, and that what people are talking about right now isn't that, but a
public Beta version, which I explained. That's really simple, practical
information, and I don't have any idea why you're taking such a tone with
me. You got a problem with something I said? If so, please explain.
exerc