JAW's suddenly speeding up

  • From: "w4hc" <w4hc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW Freelists" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 17:07:27 -0500

 I am running windows xp H.E. with jaws 5.10 and I am havving problems with
jaws suddenly speeding up while reading. this usually happens while jaws is
reading something quoted by another person or some quoted from another
article etc. I have tried jaws in the global setting with the radio button
set on default and internet ex 5-6 also on individual settings set the same
but jaws still speeds up.  I would appreciate any help on this.

Best Wishes,

FRED ADAMS W4HC
FIGHT TRUTH DECAY