Re: JAW's & speech friendly spyware programs?

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <chaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 21:51:17 -0500

I use both ad aware and spy bot for spyware.  I find a combination of both
works well because one sometimes finds spyware that the other does not.  But
I am not sure there is a program that is 100%.
There are Jaws scripts for ad aware on the JFW Lite programs page.
Also on the programs page you can find links to download both programs as
well as find links to both of the program home pages.
You can find helpful hints for both ad aware and Spy bot on the helpful
hints page of JFW Lite.com.
I would also recommend checking into two programs: SpyBlaster and Spy guard.
These programs act like an anti spyware program.  They help keep spyware
from ever being installed on your system.  You can find links to their home
pages and links to download them on the programs page of JFW Lite.com.  In
running these programs, there is a helpful hint on the Helpful hints page of
jfwlite.com
For the programs page of Jfwlite.com go to:
http://www.jfwlite.com/programs.html

And to the helpful hints page go to:
http://www.jfwlite.com/messages.html

Chris Chaffin