JAW's & MS MONEY 2003

  • From: "JDM" <sunnyday001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:53:44 +1100

Tusing wrote, "
I wonder  if  MONEY 2003  is accessible with  JAWS..." <snip>

Hi, Here I am running MS Money 2000, XP Home and JFW 5.0.  I find that this
combination of MS Money 2000 and JFW 5.0 is almost totally inaccessible for
me by any means with any cursor or heavy cursing!  Thank goodness for a
trustworthy, kind hearted, very helpful  and fully sighted sister.

I did try messing about with the JAW's scripts for MS Money 98, but got
nowhere, which is a pity because MS Money is a first class financial
management program tool in itself for home and small business operations,
even if tailored entirely to fit the US Taxation system.

JDM

Australia.