Re: JAWS--good product--potential problem

  • From: "Tusing" <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 00:51:34 -0500

HI,
For   some  web pages, there is no  better  approach  --for some  specific
pages-- that works better than encountering  via down arrowing     the extra
blank  lines
Despite the easy temtation to suggest some  have  not tried hard  enough or
that  some are somehow ignorant: some of  us have  spent    time over months
experimenting without success.
trying to find better ways.
All this  is because  " some" are encountering difficulties and  have even
had to curtail computer usage.
 If    some  one can help  come  up with even a  partial solution  in this
matter,
there will be more than a small few happy to find an answer.
Repeat use  problems are not to be taken lightly and  it is  my  sincerest
hope that some  may express some  useful,  pragmatic   concern to
mailto:suggestions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Because I   know some of these  people so affected,  and as I  believe in
and recommend JAWS, I  put  my  hopes with
 an strongly  believe  in the company that makes this  marvelous screen
reader.
  the over use   problem  is  not to be  ignored  and is     important;
 sparing needless keystrokes is " the real deal"  when   pain and repeat use
problems    limit  Internet  usage--as   others  are increasingly
reporting.