Re: JAWS--good product--potential problem

  • From: "Steggalls" <plsteggall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 20:25:51 -0800

Hello listers:
    This goes out to all of you fine people out there and to any of your
friends.
    There is a very effective cure for anyones carple tunnel syndrome; This
syndrome comes from our on going need for things to get easier: hense our
wrist muscles are weakening to the point they no longer support our arterys.
A simple soft rubber ball such as a tennis ball or even one softer squozen
for an exercise until it becomes a habit will cure you, me and us in no
time...

        One who cares, Patrick