RE: JAWSUsingDifferentVoice4ShadedText

  • From: "Chris Jenkins" <saveup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 02:57:00 -0400

Hello Cher.

I could not get Jaws to do is you want using the color gray.  However I did
get Jaws to do is you want while using the color blue.  If you can send me a
sample document using the color gray that you use I will be glad to try and
get Jaws to work with it.

I will also be happy to send you the document and the scheme that I created
so you can see how Jaws should work while recognizing background colors.

I hope this helps.

Chris.