JAWS with gmail question

  • From: "stever2525" <stever2525@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:00:14 -0700

Hi, this is Steve. I am using JAWS5.1 and my friend is using 7.0. Neither of
can find how to enable pop access on the gmail site.
It's when I get to step 3, can't even locate (Forwarding and POP)

1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Click 'Settings' at the top of any Gmail page.
3. Click 'Forwarding and POP' in the orange 'Mail Settings' box.
Gmail POP Settings
4. Select 'Enable POP for all mail' or 'Enable POP for mail that arrives from now on.'
5. Choose the action you'd like your Gmail messages to take after they are accessed with POP.
6. Configure your POP client
* and click 'Save Changes.'
Please help, thank you.