Re: JAWS with QuickBooks

  • From: "E.J. Zufelt" <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:16:06 -0400

Good afternoon Carolyn,

I have been planning on scripting Quickbooks for months now. I hope to start very soon, however the process will be quite time consuming. From speaking with representatives at Intuit I can say that it does not appear that they are likely to take accessibility into consideration anytime in the near future.

HTH,
Everett

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/ezufelt

View my LinkedIn Profile
http://www.linkedin.com/in/ezufelt

On 30-Apr-09, at 1:43 PM, Caroline wrote:

Hi everyone. I believe that I already know the answer to this, but I'm asking in the hopes that things have changed.

I just interviewed with a local computer store in my area, and they want me to do an evaluation. One of the questions I was asked though was in regards to how I'd handle customer invoices. They use QuickBooks, and apparently it'd be a big part of my job. My question is, has anyone managed to successfully use QuickBooks with JAWS? Again, I suspect that the answer is no, but I still wanted to ask in case. If not, (and this may be getting a bit off-topic, so please feel free to write me privately), are there any applications that would interface with QuickBooks that would be accessible with JAWS? I've got JFW 10.0. Thanks in advance for any thoughts.

Caroline

--

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4046 (20090430) __________

http://www.eset.com