Re: JAWS stopped reading Outlook windows except when maximised.

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 21:46:19 +0100

 yes it does that using msoutlook office 7 and windows 7 and I have to keep
maximising the window all the time, now on this old exp laptop I have still
got,I am using outlook express, for a break I have not tried ms outlook on it
coping with Jaws ms outlook and windows 7 on the desktop is quite hard I did
not ever have vista, do you think it is the faultof jaws and msoutlook, some
time ago on the list was a long thread about  Jaws losing focus it seemed to be
 a frequent complaint.  I hope you get it sorted out dorothy