Re: JAWS quit working with sound card..

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:00:52 -0700

I'm thinking removing the soundcard drivers and going into the devices thing in
the controll pannel and removing the soundcard then re-installing.  You have to
remove the drivers then stuff from the registry then remove the device from the
controll pannel.  Finally, re-install everything.  Windows only upgrades when
you say re-install  if you don't remove first.  If you can, put the sound card
in another computer and see if it works.  That's the only real way to test it.
Sean