JAWS problem with CDRWIN

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 10:29:35 -0700

I have had a crash problem with JAWS 5.1 and CDRWIN, and I'm not sure what
the problem is. Sometimes when I begin the record process, it will stay at
0%, and I can't close the program unless I go into processes. Whether or not
I do this, I still have to shut the computer down with the on/off button,
and my CDRW won't open until I turn it back on. I have gotten a JTL.exe
error message during this time, and I'm not sure what JTL.exe is. I thought
it might have something to do with JAWS because I will often lose speech
during one of these episodes. Can anyone tell me what the file is, and if I
can correct the problem? Thanks.

Vicki