Re: JAWS not reading typed information

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 07:25:06 -0700

Hi,
I would take it a step further than checking display resolution. I would get
rid of any backgrounds and wallpapers, and set the color scheme to Windows
standard.  I would also make sure that icon and font sizes aren't set
excessively large.  A while back I went to visit a client who was a low
partial.  Instead of using Magic or another screen magnifier he'd jacked his
font sizes up to 48 and was trying to use JAWS.  He got the kinds of reading
problems described here.

Just some thoughts.

Tom