Re: JAWS & new version of Windows

  • From: 3M Technology <three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 12:21:34 +0800

hi,

this is due to the technology change. for example, from windows 95 16 bit then move to windows 98/me/2000/XP wish is 32 bit. another problem is, 32 bit system can only support up to 4 gb of memory (RAM) but for the 64 bit system we can use up to 16 GB of memory (RAM).

Regards, Allan Wong

3M TECHNOLOGY
Address: 162 Jalan Helang Jambul, Kepong Baru, 52100, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Phone: +60-3-6280 4100
Mobile: +60-16-202 0000
E-mail/MSN Messenger: three_m@xxxxxxxxxxxx