Re: JAWS needs to work with larger displays

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 09:19:57 -0500

Thanks, John, for the kind response.  That  is what I did.  The  point is
that the lady I was helping is elderly and  the  modifications for  her
would  be  those ever so slight enlargements via Display options in Control
Panel for  older people as she is  not legally blind .
If som one  wishes to share with me a step by step work around  off list, I
would be so appreciative as this fine lady deserves help and  families where
older people might want to learn how to usethe computer could benefit if a
JAWS  user could spend the time helping out.
The actual alteration in icon and text size was not in any way as  large as
those produced by enlargers--I have used all 3  kinds--and I was totally
surprised that JAWS   could  not accomodate the difference in the slight
enlargement of size.